Use Case: Add content folders
As with directories on a filesystem, foldersin a CMF Site allow
Content Creators to partition their content into manageable groups.
- Navigate to the folder in which you would like to create sub-folders.
- In the "Folder contents" view of the folder, select the "New" button.
- From the list of addable portal types, select "Folder" by clicking
the adjacent radio button. Supply an ID  for the new folder in the
input field at the bottom of the page, and click the "Add" button.
- The system will create the new folder using the ID you supplied,
and present you with a form for editing the folder's properties.
- Supply appropriate values as follows:
- a "human-readable" title for the folder.
- a brief paragraph summarizing the use to which
the folder is put.
- Click the "Change" button. The system will update the folder's
metadata using the values you supply.
.. Don't confuse the folder's ID with the its Title. ID's cannot
contain special characters (e.g., comma, asterisk, brackets,
parentheses, etc.) A good practise is not to use spaces in
an ID either. The ID is used in the url to reach the folder's
content, so any character which is not allowed in a URI is not
allowed in the id (see: URI RFC).